Home

help in swamps

poopa troopa

• 1 month later...

well at least u get as far as giving ureself the 3 things back, i get through the first bit of recieving the stuff then i follow the map directions and end up getting sucked into a black hole no matter what i do i cannot stop this happening, perhaps if u help me then i can help u.please

I have the exact same problem, after i speak to guybrash for the second time, i go south and the clock starts showing different times that arent on the directions.. I cant get to petes!!!! are there any patches for this major glitch?????

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still stuck in the swamps.

(can't download the patch either - did this work for you?)

Once the gate is open I saved the game (having been caught out before), and even though I follow the clock/directions and don't head off through the gate I still get sucked into a vortex (whatever) after a few minutes, even though I seem to be following the 'rules'. Any tips?

Thanks for replying Brief, but I have it sorted.

(I put the following explanation in for anyone pulling their hair out - and by the way I have Windows XP, so the games does work on that - if anyone's interested)

I downloaded a patch (which didn't appear to help) and set off through the gate, not going West as the clock would suggest, but going North for a few clicks (to avoid being redirected by the weeds and then heading West. There is a redirection problem a few clocks later near a boat, and I found you had to ignore the temptation to go West immediately (as the clock would suggest), but go North till you had passed some weeds/sticks but before the next bit of vegetation and then go West - this brings you to Pegnose Pete's shack.

• 1 month later...

Archived