Home

icon won't display, flap problems,,,

chuck6860

After about a weeks worth of headaches and long hours, I finally finished my first skin, it was Zartan from Gi Joe, while I was happy w/ the first version, I decided to touch it up and make his pants the same color as his hood, after this everytime that I try to view him in the mod viewer or on the game, he appears in his new pants, but for some reason, it shows a white spot where the flap is supposed to be, and I cannot seem to make it go away, i've tried going into the skin file and double checking everything in there and there is nothing pointing to the flap in the .skin file. I can disable the function in modviewer, and it shows it the way it's supposed to be, but can't figure out how to fix it in the character folder itself, would you have any suggestions as to what I should do next?

Also, the jpg that I wished to set as the icon isn't appearing when I launch the game, the spot appears black, I can select the character and play him, but can't see his icon itself, what am I doing wrong?

Any help, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Archived