Home

My First JKII Video

red_nova

Well, here's the link: http://red_nova0.tripod.com/fight.avi

Give it a second and it'll start downloading.

First off, it's really good quality and has great sound. However, I wasn't able to give the last 20seconds sound. It's a minute long though all together, so that's okay.

It could be a lot better but everytime I try to edit it with Premiere it crashes. So, oh well, it's good enough for you guys to view.

Second, no bitching. I know it's not perfect because the song I put in it wasn't long enough for the film. So, my bad.

Lastly, I want to thank TK Nutricious for the info he put on the forums that helped me to do this.

Gah! It worked for me. My Window Media player popped up and it started downloading. But, yeah, a friend of mine said the same thing.

*ten seconds later*

Hmm, I need to find another server to upload it to because when I click on the link now it says :

"This file is hosted by Tripod, a Lycos®Network Site, and is not available for download. Please check out Tripod's Help system for more information about Remote Loading and our Remote Loading policy. "

I'm going to try and make it a .zip file now and see if I can't get it under the 8mb mark so that I can upload it via my homestead website.

Archived