Home

Hoojib modeler needed! Please READ!!!

Hoojib

Hello, I'm Hoojib. I need a model of a Hoojib. If you do not know what a hoojib is, you soon will, for I will post some pics. If you have the Alien Anthology book for the sw RPG, look up hoojib and read it's description. It's special. Please make it smaller than yoda. If you don't wanna skin it, I will (no prob).

If yeh don't wanna model it, please (PLEASE) send me good tutorial.

this should be in the request forums. and whats a hoojib, sound like a pokeman. i don't want to sound like a dick since your new and you don't know nothing right now. so don't post a request in here again. i suggest you post this in the request forums because sooner or later this thread is going to be closed or moved.

any minute from now.......

Sheesh! Look who woke up on the wrong side of the bed! All I want is a hoojib. I've looked stuff up on the forums for a long time, but haven't said anything. I'm not new, just quiet. Anyway, hoojibs helped fight the yuuzahn vong, so they're really cool. Again, if you have the Alien Anthology book for the star wars RPG, look up hoojib. And besides, it's about time there was a funny model out there. I'm sick of only finding funny skins. Hoojibs are very simple. If you aren't willing to make the model, please give URL to a really go gmax tutorial.

P.S. I know lots of people that love hoojibs and would be very pleased if there were a hoojib model.

Archived