Home

International League

AV4T4R

Hello Jedi and Siths.

This is the link for a really interesting League, it started with Jk2 but will be open to other games ( something like Clanbase or Case's ladder ).

Right now the Jk2 chapter is working very very well, the admins provide of Tournaments, leagues and a lot of stuff for the game!

Dont miss the possibility to join this league and play for your clan or enjoy 1 of the tournaments that league will offer to you.

Right now we are ending a 1 vs 1 italian tournament but next tournament will be organized for TEAM games / Force and No force users... and BIG NEWS, there will be a tournament that will sponsor the great PROMOD patch, done by ARTIFEX.

Get rdy an enjoy guys :D let's challange the whole world!

http://www.athenagt.net

Wow. That's got to be the most active jk2 ladder I've ever seen. 75 out of 135 players are actively participating? 25 Clans? Damn! Kudos for running such a great ladder! Wish we could keep ladders that active here in the States! Some of those guys have played upwards of 30 matches in almost as many days?! :eek:

I know the site itself is mostly available in English, but you might want to post a link to Babelfish here so that the non-Italian speakers can read the forums and such. (i'd post it myself, but i'm behind a firewall blocking babelfish at the moment. :/ )

Yes, Avatar's tournament the weekend of Oct. 25th will be the first to receive ProMod Beta 3, complete with custom options specifically for their use such as the server's ability to disallow health and power pick-ups and a 1-point-per-2-second health regeneration.

Archived