Home

subtitles for cins

Bell

i found the strip/kejim_post.sp where they are located. But don't know how to make my own and get it in game. Can some one explain how to do this? I would like to put subtitles to the dialogue in my cins; as they do in the sp game.

thanks

sure!:cool:

take any of the map.sp files from the strip folder; extract one from the asset1 file. For this example i used the "Kejim_post.sp" file.

and rename it to your map as in "mymap.sp" and its packed in the strip folder of coarse.

then this is what the entries look like

<<----- these arrows are just to attract your attention to what you change as examples, and then you just continue in that format so to speak

VERSION 1

CONFIG W:\bin\striped.cfg

ID 58

REFERENCE MYMAP <<-----------------

DESCRIPTION "mymap" <<-------------------

COUNT 111

INDEX 0

{

REFERENCE NPCSPEAKSFILE1 <<--------- {the name of the mp3 file with the voice}

TEXT_LANGUAGE1 "This is the text that shows up at the bottom while they speak as in the sound file plays" <<---------------------

TEXT_LANGUAGE2 "Préparation pour l'approche finale. Aucune trace de l'origine de ces transmissions sur les détecteurs. Cet avant-poste impérial a l'air aussi abandonné qu'on nous l'avait annoncé."

TEXT_LANGUAGE3 "Vorbereitung auf den Landeanflug. Was auch immer für diese Übertragungen verantwortlich ist, es zeigt sich nicht auf den Sensoren. Dieser imperiale Außenposten wirkt genau so verlassen, wie er sein soll."

}

INDEX 1

{

REFERENCE 01KYK001

TEXT_LANGUAGE1 "It's as dead as the rest of Kejim. Mon Mothma must be getting paranoid. She never used to send pros like us out on blue milk runs like this."

TEXT_LANGUAGE2 "Il est mort, comme tout le reste sur Kejim. Mon Mothma doit devenir parano. Elle n'est pas du genre à envoyer des pros sur des missions de débutants!"

TEXT_LANGUAGE3 "Er ist so tot wie der Rest von Kejim. Mon Mothma muss langsam paranoid werden. Sie hat noch nie Profis wie uns auf so eine Vergnügungstour geschickt."

}

INDEX 2

{

REFERENCE NAMEOFSOUNDFILEAGAIN <<---------------------

TEXT_LANGUAGE1 "Type what the other person says here etc. etc." <<--------------------

TEXT_LANGUAGE2 "Kyle, Jan. Bonjour."

TEXT_LANGUAGE3 "Kyle, Jan. Seien Sie gegrüßt."

thats it

Archived