Home

I am admiral viper

Guest Admiral viper

Guest Admiral viper

sup guys

I am new here I am getting a little help from my buddy zach and his friend jake aka die rebel scum and droideka, but I need more to get use to this forum and once again Hi all

Guest Sherack Nhar

You are welcome here, as long as you don't act like your friend die rebel scum.

So far it's pretty promising: you posted in the right forum :D

Guest Admiral viper

wuahahahaha u just relized it was me huh I sent to u a apolagy letter rhett and this is how u repay me I will try to be nice fom now on but please dont do that again

hey viper aka die rebel scum don't say it was me

WHy? it was u.

I apolagize rhett for my behavorior.

just remember that you can edit your posts. -rhett :)

Guest Darth_Venage

AH-HA!!

I suspected as much, and i was going to say so in my last post to one of you questions, but I decided against it. Hmm, mascurading under different names cuz you were banned?

Guest Admiral viper

oh and to straightin out the hole story thing it was me and droideka that did it.

sorry droideka for making it sound like it was just you.

He started a thread and posted about 13 times in a rwo, and then did it somemore. Plus, he was being very disrespectful to people and mods and just being mean and insulting.

folks, two things:

- we're cracking down on spamming as hard as Bush probably wants to crack down on terrorism. It's a serious problem considering the game isn't even out yet. If you really want to post something, make sure it's relevant.

- don't encourage posting-discussions. If you feel the need to comment to someone on that, do it by pm's. that way we keep the boards clean.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Luke Skywalker

This is one old thread viper. This is just after you changed from Die Rebel Scum. Leon hated you, he still probably does. BTW im surprised this forum hasn't been closed yet. :eek:

Archived