Home

Jedi Acedmy clan

Darkdragonjedi

The Jedi Academy on the JK2.net homepage was established AFTER the release of the game, in the last 6 months.

Now if you had read his post you would have seen the following:

...it was started a year ago and i anit seen it since.

This is a strong implication that he's talking about a different "Jedi Academy"

I am aware of 2 or 3 Jedi Academy clans, I know for a fact that at least one of them was around BEFORE the release of JK2. I was recently a member of one of them, but its split since some of us made a new clan with a more unique name. You can find 2 of the JA clans on CTF servers, 1 (the one I was in) plays Guns, the other plays Sabers.

Originally posted by DeTRiTiC-iQ

The Jedi Academy on the JK2.net homepage was established AFTER the release of the game, in the last 6 months.

Now if you had read his post you would have seen the following:

This is a strong implication that he's talking about a different "Jedi Academy"

I am aware of 2 or 3 Jedi Academy clans, I know for a fact that at least one of them was around BEFORE the release of JK2. I was recently a member of one of them, but its split since some of us made a new clan with a more unique name. You can find 2 of the JA clans on CTF servers, 1 (the one I was in) plays Guns, the other plays Sabers.

Yeah. My bet is that darkdragonjedi used to go by the name Darth Dragon on these forums and for that reason I answered as I did.

He is covered either way though.

Archived