Home

did you know?

Guest obi-tom-kenobi

Guest obi-tom-kenobi

I just found out on starwars.com that mara jade gets married to luke skywalker! did you know that?

------------------

1_bg.jpg

Don't mess with wicket my pet ewok!

Guest Dave Maul

Yes, that was announced some months ago. It's in the comic Union, set before the NJO book, Vector Prime.

------------------

darthmaulprv.gif

Dave Maul

Guest Jedi Dire

well, Luke Skywalker originally was inlove with a girl named Callista, whos Jedi spirit was inside a computer inside a Dreadnaught. Cray (a student of Luke's) sacrificed herself and Callista got to take over her body minus her old Jedi powers. (Children of the Jedi book i believe...i'm probably wrong smile.gif) she left luke (Darksaber by Kevin Anderson) to find her Jedi powers but never returned to Luke (as far as i know) and Luke eventually married Mara Jade. tada.

Guest Weasel

Actually Dave there would be 14 characters as it still takes some energy to hit that space bar smile.gif. Oh yeah and the energy it takes to press the shift key? Sorry, couldn't resist just that so many people forget about the all important space character which should be eternally remembered for helping you on all those essays that required word counts.

--The Weasel

------------------

jedi.gif

Guest Dave Maul

Fine, fine...

The New Jedi Order

That took 22 buttons.

TNJO

That took 5.

Now I've just realised that with all the time I've saved using the abbrieviations, I'm wasting it all again by posting this message. Guess I shouldn't post it then. ut then all this time would be a waste.

What were we talking about again?

------------------

darthmaulprv.gif

Dave Maul

Archived