Home

*** Announcing New Jk2 Tourney ***

DSbr-HaZe

Website/Rules will be posted pending involvement.

Basic Rules are CTF NF

If all goes well more tournaments will be started and various settings may be considered.

For now I think this provides a comfortable change of pace and allows for clans to show off their skills minus all the rage/pull/push whoring. In short it will come down to raw talent.

Anyways my plan is for an invitational tournament of between 12-16 teams, possibly more (though i doubt there are even that many). Email me with your clan name, location, and contact information at: andrew.mccarthy@quinnipiac.edu if you are interested in being considered for an invite.

Note that all teams will be expected to remain active, that is playing 1 match per week. If you do not except this no tournament will ever work. This could actually breath some life into this dying game and like I said, if its active, more tournaments will come (possibly real prizes instead of just some jpeg trophy) 10k in play money or something.

Once again my email is andrew.mccarthy@quinnipiac.edu

Clan Name, Location, and Contact Information is all I will need (AIM or IRC please).

Oh suggestions for a name of tourny would be welcome as well

Originally posted by DSbr-HaZe

FIRST TOURNY WILL BE CTF FF since people dont seem to like the idea of CTF NF

same things above apply if interested, ill give it like a week or so then we will see

Why don't you incorporate the forthcoming release of ProMod 3 into your tourney? Then you can run FF without worrying about spammers, because ProMod does away with all that.

Plus there are tons of people around here who are looking to play ProMod online.

I think you'll get a good turnout if you go that route.

Archived