Home

Major Episode II Plot Point Revealed!

Guest Acid_Rain327

Guest Acid_Rain327

What caused Vader to be doomed to an existence shrouded by an iron-lung-encasing life-support suit?

One word: emphysema.

6.jpg

I can see the TRUTH.com commercial already wink.gif......

GOD Bless,

-Calypso

<marquee align = "center"> <font size = "5"> <font color = "#70DBDB">"Be excelent To Each Other." </font> </font> </marquee>

[This message has been edited by Jedi Calypso (edited August 05, 2000).]

Guest obi-tom-kenobi

I heard 2 explanation

1). in a battle with kenobi (in ep 3methinks) vader is badley injured by him. and dengar the bounty hunter invents a life support system for him then kenobi changes his name to ben to hide himself from his failure as a master.

2). in a fight with kenobi he gets pushed into a fire.

There ya go!

------------------

1_bg.jpg

Don't mess with wicket my pet ewok!

Guest Kurgan

I hope they don't change it to:

Anakin and Jar Jar are playing catch, and Anakin fumbles.. and falls into a bowl of hot jell-o.

That would suck! ; p

Kurgan

Guest Dave Maul

Taken from the Official STAR WARS EPISODE III: THE FALL OF THE JEDI (Warning: Not To be Considered As Real)

(Scene 38. JAR JAR BINKS and ANAKIN SKYWALKER are taking a break from fighting the Trade Federation, and are relaxing with a fun game of Football.)

JAR JAR: Nice trow, Annie! Go long!

(JAR JAR throws the ball high into the air. ANAKIN runs after it.)

ANAKIN: I got it!

(ANAKIN looses his footing and slips down the bank towards the large volcano pool. He tries desperately, but looses his grip and plunges into the lava. JAR JAR inspects the damage.)

JAR JAR: Oy boy...

(The gungan looks nervous. After a few seconds standing still, he runs off into the dark jungles, where he is later picked off by CHELPS (See STAR WARS EPISODE IV: A NEW HOPE - Absolutely The Last Premuim Super Finished Special Edition).)

------------------

darthmaulprv.gif

Dave Maul

Accually, I can tell you with about a 99% accuaracy that this is what happens to Anikan:

Obi-Wan confronts Anikan in a dramatic final duel, Obi-Wan defeats Anikan, accidentally knocking him into a "molten pit" to quote Lucas.

There ya go.

GOD Bless,

-Calypso

<marquee align = "center"> <font size = "5"> "BE Excelent To Each Other." </marquee> </font>

Archived