Home

Mandrill

Surfergirl

• 1 month later...

u r not the one that has to take a bite, it would be mean to make guybrush eat wood.

but ozzie wont let u do anything with his cane while hes looking, u gotta find a way to make ozzie get separeted from his cane.

if this aint enough, check the spoiler

- ozzie wont leave his cane unless it needs fixing

- ozzie has issues about controling his anger

- u would be pissed too if your house were stinking

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Obviously I'm a complete dingbat because I've read your conflab about Mandrill and I'm still non the wiser, this is where I'm stuck. I made Mandrill mad and he snapped his cane, now it's in House O' Sticks but that darned bloke won't let me touch it. I keep spraying the stuffed animals with my spritzer and making Mandrill mad, which is kind of fun but loses it's charm after a while and I've followed him into the forest but arrgh! it keeps telling me about this trail, I've tried all I can, obviously I'm not quite there, please help!:eek:

forget the hints, here's what to do:

go to the prostheses place and get a redwood hand by using the music box so that dave can't hear you. go to the fish place, then use the hand on the termites. piss mandrill off by spritzing the stuff, he breaks the stick, then go to the house of sticks or whatever it's called and use the hand with termites on the cane. it'll gte chewed up, then go back to his house. talk to him about pegnoses secret hideout thingy, he'll go there and follow his trail of wood junk that is laid on the ground.

i would've used the spoiler thingy, but its not showing up on my post reply screen.

Thanks so much, I was sure that I'd tried using everything in my possession with that darned termite circus but obviously not, I'd already done all the other stuff so I'm going get those darned termites later tonight. Isn't it a pity that there's no way to slap all the characters that say the same thing again and again, around the chops with the stinky bait, now that would be fun!

Thanks again.

B

Originally posted by Suuri Yksl

i would've used the spoiler thingy, but its not showing up on my post reply screen.

spoiler *** /spoiler

with [] around the spoiler and /spoiler and the *** being whatever you want to type inside it. and it doesn't show up on the repy screen because this reply screen was created before that button (or the strikethoguht button which is bascially s and /s in the brackets) was put on the reply screen of the rest of the forums. maybe something we need to take up with the admin of this forum if it was greatly needed.

Archived