Home

About JediOucast Console Command Code

FuLong

Mainly just by surfing thru the forums. If you find some that aren't listing just send me a write up of them and I've add it to the FAQ.

In addition, I've found some more thru looking thru the source code but that's pretty hard to do. :) I'll be adding those in the next update to the FAQ (whenever that is. :)

:cool:Others I don't know, but cheat codes I did have a lot....

Cheats:

First off, you can access the console at any time by holding Shift and pressing the tilde key (to the right of the 1 button on your keyboard). These commands are entered there. These cheats below are from Peter J. Rzeminski II (http://CollisionCourse.net/).

As a note here, you should know about the Bind command. Bind allows you to manually assign keys to commands, even commands that aren't in the keyboard mapping menu (such as the cheats below). The syntax is "bind [key] [command]",

so if you wanted to bind the Taunting animation to the "e" button on your keyboard, you would open the console and type (without quotes) "bind e taunt". When you're back in the game, hit your e button to execute a taunt. Easy as cake. "One cool thing I should mention, there are two non-cheats that you can use to make Kyle to cool things.

taunt - will make kyle say something

victory - will make kyle do something like flipping his weapon"

Using the sabre-color change (cycle through all colors) and the victory on

a hot key makes for a nice effect.

Effect Code

Enable Cheat Mode helpusobi 1

100% Health give health

100% Armor give armor

100% Force Mana give force

100% Battery Charge give batteries

All Inventory Items give inventory

All Weapons give weapons

Everything Above give all

Set Force Jump Level setForceJump [1 2 3]

Set Force Heal Level setForceHeal [1 2 3]

Set Force Push Level setForcePush [1 2 3]

Set Force Pull Level setForcePull [1 2 3]

Set Force Speed Level setForceSpeed [1 2 3]

Set Force Grip Level setForceGrip [1 2 3]

Set Force Lightning Level setForceLightning [1 2 3]

sets force level of all abilities setForceAll [1 2 3]

Set your Lightsabre Color saberColor [red orange yellow

green blue purple]

God Mode god

Undead Mode undying

Move Anywhere noclip

Enemies will ignore you notarget

Crash the Game fly_xwing"

Peter also sent along the code "drive_atst", which he thought would crash the game, but David Erlenbusch points out that it seems to work just fine. It works best when you have a lot of room to maneuver, but doesn't appear to have any deleterious effects on the game, other than clipping problems when you enter

the code when there isn't enough room for an AT-ST.

Here's another cheat from Todd Hauck.

"In a multiplayer game in the console type devmap XXXXXX where the x's are the name of the map. Equip a lightsaber then deactivate it. Then type into the consle /thedestroyer. You now have a dual bladed lightsaber."

Hope I can help you on this.....

:p

Not trying to be rude but....

Well, I meant actually write it up in the same format as the FAQ. Not just cutting and pasting information from the web. :) Plus you need to personally confirm and source everything. Otherwise, it's still the same amount of work for me. (writting, confirming, sourcing, and then finally adding to the FAQ)

In addition, the SP and MP cheat codes are different.

But I DO appreciate the help. :) Thank you.

Razor Ace

Archived