Home

Light sabre

sdbone

Hi!

I have one problem here too: After runnng towards the cage that's on top of the column, i push-force the little four rocks that are on the right side, but the column still gos up. Is that ok?

After that, I go to that place with the door in a very high position. It seems that I have to climb through the three stones (one on each wall), but even with my jump-force I can't reach the stones. It seems imposible. Could anybody help me please?

Thanx!

Let's see... there's a room where what you have to do..

There is a door that's waaay up high. So what you need to do, is use force push to push the little square things out from underneath the larger rectangular thigns, then you can use force jump to get up to the top

I think that's what room you're talking about

After pushing the blocks under the platforms using the Force Push, you have to stand directly in front of the lowest one, look up, and jump. It may take a few times, but you'll get there eventually. Then, what I did was to jump onto the runners, the things with the slits in that enable the platforms to move. This gives you the extra height required to make it to the next platorm. Keep repeating this until you reach the door. :D

Archived