Home

Force Powers

Darth Balls

Being new to MP games, I may be asking a stupid question. For some reason, when I play in FFA games, my guy does not have force powers.

Some of the games do not allow force powers, though they are used anyways. I am not sure what to check off or select or pick up so I can us Force powers as well.

I also have heard of this Force Absorb power to fight against other force powers. What can I do to obtain these wonderful gifts?

first of all, welcome to lucasforums buddy.

i hope u enjoy ur stay in here.

second: to use those powers u need to go to ur control panel during the game (hit esc). then u select ur player settings, where u can change ur MP name, skin, saber color. it also has a text button with force powers. click on it and select the force side u want (light - dark) and select the force powers u want.

force absor is great when playing against dark. when ppl use lightnin and u use absorb, u wont get hurt.

hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...

Yo...everytime I create a server and disallow force powers, ALL forces are unusable. HOw do I exempt only certain force powers from NF. Ya know..I only want da force jumps and sabre throws w/o the lame lightning, drain , grip ..etc...

Archived