Home

Jk2 Mod Team

[SOD]MasterYoda

My friend and I came up with an idea for a new way to play ctf and want to make it into a mod. We change the gravity and the speed for ctf and its pretty fun and we have had some good responses so far. I run it on my server. We call this and the mod will be called Gravity Games. I am getting a team together we will be modifying ctf, making new maps for the mod, and possibly skins and other things. So if you are interested I need mappers, people good at mods, maybe skinners, and if anyone else wants to help with anything. I only want people experienced with mods or mapping. If you have any questions or would like to help you can reply here, E-mail me at ryanmm8806@yahoo.com, or you can contact me on Aol Instant Messenger at ryanmm8806.

Welcome, [sOD]MasterYoda! I hope you enjoy your stay and please accept this complimentary Lucasforums welcome basket filled with numerous amounts of candy which you can snack on while browsing through our forums! :D :D :D

Sounds interesting, however this thread would best belong in the General Editing Forum. I'll be moving this now, so you'll get more responses.

Cheers ;)

I'm still waiting for someone to make a 'kick game' :(

The only moves available are kicks, double-kicks, sidekicks and damage is scaled by the force of the attack and the angle :(

Anyone gonna have a go and make one?

I'm too lazy and I can't code :)

Archived