Home

SUPREME CHANCELLOR?

Guest LandoCalvresian

Guest LandoCalvresian

why the hell do we have a supreme chancellor that's retarded who voted on that that's fricken dumb we don't need one! we all already know what happened with the jedi council thing!

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

It is all a huge Joke dude. read through some of the old posts. It is a complete Joke ( and a funny one )

------------------

Strength over Fear...

Peace over Anger...

Honor over Hate...

Guest LandoCalvresian

a joke well i still think it's pretty fricken stupid somebody thinks they run the whole thing it ain't that big of deal to me but thats stupid!

Guest Barnabas Antilies

Well none the less what is done is done.

------------------

Barnabas Antilies, Supreme Chancelor

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

It is not stupid bro. He doesnt think he runs the whole thing, that is what makes it funny. Come on, it is a little funny smile.gif... smile.gif

------------------

Strength over Fear...

Peace over Anger...

Honor over Hate...

Guest Barnabas Antilies

It's my own little way of having nothing to do with the Jedi Council. And it has collapsed but yet I stand strong. smile.gif

------------------

Guest LandoCalvresian

nothing to do with the council there still is one this forum kinda bites now that masteryoda and mace_windu aren't here no more but more rol playing **** well im not for it i dont give a damn if it's a joke what's done is done you're just fricken saying that cuz you're the supreme chancellor well quite frankly i dont care!

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

Sorry you feel that way Lando.

------------------

Strength over Fear...

Peace over Anger...

Honor over Hate...

Guest Barnabas Antilies

If your against me being Supreme Chancellor I could step down. But than again I like being the Supreme Chancellor. I get no special privilages, nobody respects me for it and I can't push anyone around.

Heil Antilies!!

------------------

Guest LandoCalvresian

i dont know i just read that barnabus you were trying to get on the council and were denied and now you are trying to have no part of it that in itself is funny as hell i think you just want attention

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

Everyone wants attention.

------------------

Strength over Fear...

Peace over Anger...

Honor over Hate...

Guest Hannibal

Lando, he made himself Supreme Chancellor as a joke when everyone was complaining about the council. It was a joke! Most people thought it was funny. Sorry you didn't.

Archived