Home

NBA Live 2003

Elessar-Eärfalas

ya its pretty good. ive only palyed it for a couple of days, but from what ive played the gameplay, and everything is great. they are using a new rebounding engine which makes it play better and look better. the graphics are amazing and the rosters are updated [heh]

but ya, if you arent sure, wait for the demo to come out then try it out...:)

theres going to be a demo, when is it comin out???

yeah i might check out the demo first but i know i'm going to love it and hopefully buy it cuz i've been a fan of nba live since 96.

did you ever play nba2k3 for ps2 or xbox. if you did which is better??

NBA Live or NBA2k

Oh man NBA Live 2003 is just amazing ......:D I rented it a couple weeks ago and I'm probably gonna buy it! Just lack of funds is the only things stopping me! The graphics, the gameplay/realism aspect........the games are just getting more and more realistic. :)

Another cool part is that it has music on it by Snoop Dogg and Brandy that make it even cooler! :D

Now I haven't played NBA 2k3....but I'm sure that Nba Live is better. Just go and rent them...:D

Originally posted by Toonces

Well, the past NBA Live's have been pretty good, I definatly prefer NBA2k3 though. Live is probly the best of their EA's sports games. Madden isnt bad either, but their NHL series is about as bad as you can get

Are you kidding me? NHL 2002 for PC Owned.

Somebody said that the games just keep getting more and more realistic. This is true if you're playing the right game. If you want realism, NBA Live 2003 isn't your best pick. The speed of the game is like watching an NBA game on fast forward. There is basically no defense in Live, its just flashy cross overs and cool dunks. Some people like that. Then there is NBA 2k3, for you more realistic game fans. It's speed is more realistic, you can actually play defense, and shooting% is not in the 90's as it often can be in NBA Live. However, NBA 2k3 does have sliders for which you can speed up the game if you like this type of gameplay. Graphically, NBA Live is smooth, and has tons of animations with its "freestyle" system. It's animated in comparison to NBA 2k3 though, which is so realistic that you can see sweat dripping of of players foreheads.

Myself, I loved NBA Live '95 which was either the first or the second in the series back on Sega Genesis. I also had NBA 2k1 back on my dreamcast. Wow, I logged a lot of hours on that baby.

Also, while the NBA 2k series just seems to get better every year, you have to keep in mind that Live has been totally revamped this year. With its smooth animations, freestyle control and hot hip-hop soundtrack, it could actually be a great game next year. It just lacks too many things this year. However, I think I'm still going to buy it, just for kicks.

ya, ive played nba 2k3 and that game owns! its true, the gameplay in live 2002 is alot faster and more freestyle, one on one type of play. there is hardly no defense and there are dunks galore!

i also love the music like Leemu said, theres alot of rap/hip hop stuff to chill to while your playing. [if you like that type of music;)]

but ya, i dont really kno which one i like better, right now, i like NBA Live 2003 better because i own it...:p [my friend owns nba 2k3]

Archived