Home

Push of Desann???

FuLong

How to push of Desann when he is gripping on you??

beside gripping you, he also use lightning on you....."terrible"

:<

I try multiple times but seem useless.....

after trying, I have not enough force pool to heal up my health...

Can someone help me???

:confused:

On top of the duel area, on either side are two buttons. Push both of them. The beam that desann was in at the beginning should turn back on. Go jump in it. That'll help you out. I don't know if it makes you immune to force, I can't remember, but it makes you invinsible. Also, you can't break his grip, you just have to wait for him to stop

Originally posted by Datheus

On top of the duel area, on either side are two buttons. Push both of them. The beam that desann was in at the beginning should turn back on. Go jump in it. That'll help you out. I don't know if it makes you immune to force, I can't remember, but it makes you invincible.

You can also try destroying the pillars that are still standing in the area by the ramp, if you do it right, you can get them to fall on him, killing him instantly... But this is VERY hard to do

If you play with Jedimaster skill, Bilbo Skywalker, then it's a little more difficult to kill him with speed than without...

He has Force Speed level 2 and he puts it on and (if you aren't very lucky) kills you instantly. Also with Jedimaster skill my Desann grips me and I have to restart because:

1) His grip isn't (85% of the times) breakable

2) His grip deals more than 50 damage (90% of the times).

Also I have seen him use super toss on myself (grips you and then the enviorment moves very fast around you (you don't realize a thing) a then you see yourself lying by a wall with mission failed.)

Originally posted by Bilbo Skywalker

use force speed with heavy (red) saber style, three good hits should kill him.

I agree. Just few days ago I finished the game on jedimaster difficulty, and I killed desann with force push and three strong hits. Maybe one of ten tries to push desann will fall him down. I didn't use force speed at all. Actually I used this "tactic" thru the game on most of the enemies :)

And of course the beam in the middle will make it much easier.

Yea it seems apparent that most of Desann's force powers are higher than yours (that includes Grip, Push, Pull and Saber Offense). One tactic that I heard of is to stack up those Sentry Turrets and Remote Drones. They don't do all that much damage by themselves, but if you place 3 of them here and 2 there, then run behind him, he has two choices - face away from you and try to deflect the shots, letting you slice and dice him from behind, or face you and let the turrets cut him up. Or perhaps bounce around, but he has to land sooner or later.

Remember, when you are in front of him, he will counter your Push/Pull most of the time, but when you are on his tail and close enough, or he is doing something like spinning his saber, your push/pull will most always knock him down. Same applies to you, so watch out.

Lightning can be used if you can do it quick enough (read: if your FPS is high enough, as lightning speed depends directly on FPS), but it drains your force pool very quickly leaving you defenseless. However, lightning appears to keep an enemy paralyzed for a short time after it's stopped, so you might want to try a quick shock and then attack while he is recovering from it.

I have Vader as Desann. I don't know if that affects very much, but he doesn't use Desann style almost at all. And he changes styles multi fast.

BTW: the sentry thing...

As much as I've tried that, he'll just push the sentrys down and finishes me off at the same time.:(

But I managed to beat him with the pilliar thing though three of the pilliars missed. :rolleyes:

I beat him though it was mostly a fluke. I tried to use the strategy where you jump at him and activate force speed. Anyways I messed up and somehow ended up standing right inside the place where th beam comes out. Desann was running around in circles almost directly below me swinging his saber like a maniac! He never hit me and it was only a matter of time until I had taken him out with a couple of "strong swings". I have never been able to repeat this. But that is how I beat him the first time!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Pa3PyX

Lightning can be used if you can do it quick enough (read: if your FPS is high enough, as lightning speed depends directly on FPS), but it drains your force pool very quickly leaving you defenseless. However, lightning appears to keep an enemy paralyzed for a short time after it's stopped, so you might want to try a quick shock and then attack while he is recovering from it.

Bind a key close to F7 (or whatever you have as Force Lightning) e.g "bind u give all".

When Desann or any enemy gets in range press F7 and then press u to keep recharging your Force pool.

I don't usually advocate the use of cheats, but doing this and watching 8 stormtroopers do the danse macabre is actually quite satisfying.

Archived