Home

new episode 2 select pic

Guest zorba the l.a nut

Guest the13thJedi

It's the new Alien Species!!!

They're called CREEPY LOOKIN' BROADS!!!!

select.jpg

[This message has been edited by the13thJedi (edited August 11, 2000).]

Guest zorba the l.a nut

to me it looks like a species of those guys with those long ears or what ever they were like that guy who was sitting on the bench in the 3rd or 4th select pic

------------------

im mad as hell; and im not gonna take it anymore

Guest the13thJedi

Seriously though, It looks like a female of Mas Ameda's species.

He was the Supreme Chancellor's aid in the Senate Council Chamber.

See the big spikey horn on her head?

the13thJedi

------------------

select_one.jpg

Guest Jedi Kanigget

I don't think it is a Twi'lek, the head-tails (can't remember what they're called) are too high up. They look to be more like horns.

------------------

SigFinII.jpg

New! The Council of Jedi is now operational!

http://pub19.ezboard.com/bthecouncilofjedi

JediKanigget.com, Star Wars news and media. http://jedikanigget.homestead.com/JediKanigget.html

Darth Wart's strategy guide in an easy to use form. http://jedipowerbattlesguide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest zorba the l.a nut

maybe its the long awaited sith witch ;people have been talking about for years

------------------

im mad as hell; and im not gonna take it anymore

Guest Acid_Rain327

I dunno...I think it may very well be a woman.

leeannaselect.jpg

I pulled this from TheForce.net; the comparrison is between the select photo and one of the recently-announced cast members, Leeanna Walsman.

Looks pretty damn close to me.

Guest Hannibal

I just looked on theforce.net, so I withdraw my statement. Looks like a woman to me! smile.gif SithWitch? this is the first Ive ever heard of that. This is the best picture GLucas has let out yet. My hopes are up for a great movie.

Guest Darth_Chaos

ok here is a brief history on the sith.

Over 2,000 yrs ago a group of Dark Jedi started exploring the galaxy, they eventually came across a planet with a group of people known as the sith. They eventually concured these people and became known as the dark lords of the sith, after the dark jedi concured them they studied their priests manuals and stuff and learned about the sith magic, such as grip, dustruction and such, any way mandilore and the lead sith lord struck up a deal and nearly hunted the Jedi to extenction but the Jedi won and killed mandilore and the sith lord also all of mandilore's people (like Boba Fett's armor people) they even once attacked coruscant in armored ships and nearly won. Ever since them there have always been 2 sith, a master and an apprentice.

I hope this clears up any questions.

Guest Darth_Chaos

ok here is a brief history on the sith.

Over 2,000 yrs ago a group of Dark Jedi started exploring the galaxy, they eventually came across a planet with a group of people known as the sith. They eventually concured these people and became known as the dark lords of the sith, after the dark jedi concured them they studied their priests manuals and stuff and learned about the sith magic, such as grip, dustruction and such, any way mandilore and the lead sith lord struck up a deal and nearly hunted the Jedi to extenction but the Jedi won and killed mandilore and the sith lord also all of mandilore's people (like Boba Fett's armor people) they even once attacked coruscant in armored ships and nearly won. Ever since them there have always been 2 sith, a master and an apprentice.

I hope this clears up any questions.

------------------

Former Royal Guard for the Emperor

2_bg.jpg

Guest Acid_Rain327

Er...that actually raises more questions than it answers. Most of that isn't right, no offense.

This is how it began:

A group of Dark-turned Jedi were exiled from the Republic by the Jedi Order, that much everyone knows. So, the Dark warriors travelled through the void of uncharted space, and discovered the planet Korriban, and it's inhabitants: a primative civilization known as the Sith. These people were generally passive, though the Force flowed through them, and they had learned to use it to a small degree. The Dark warriors quickly overtook the natives, and named themselves Gods amongst the primative Sith.

Soon, interbreeding between the Sith civilization, and the Dark Jedi blurred the lines between the two, and the term "Sith" became the calling of not just the original natives of Korriban, but anyone involved with the dark order which had overtaken the planet generations before.

The dark order consumed Korriban, and several other planets within the uncharted sector of space, and it grew to be very powerful. They eventually launched an attack on the Republic, and sought revenge for the Jedi whom had ostracized them so long ago. As most know, this began a struggle which lasted over a millenia.

However, the Sith battled amongst themselves as much as they had the Jedi. Their lust for power and wealth fueled internal conflict and self-desecration.

The final, great battle between the Sith and Jedi took place on Ruusan, between a Dark Lord of the Sith, Kaan, and his "Brotherhood of Darkness", and the "Jedi Army of Light". Because of the emmenseness of the number and power of both sides, and the internal problems of the Sith, the Battle of Ruusan ended in the complete destruction of both parties.

However, one Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Bane, survived. He realized the flaws in the Sith order due to their constant fighting amongst themselves, and re-crafted the system so that only two Sith could exist at one time. That way, the Sith order could still exist, without destroying itself, until the time came for them to rebuild their forces and strike out against the Jedi again.

So, that's the story of the Sith, as officially stated.

The Mandalorian Super-Commandos had nothing to do with this what-so-ever. In fact, the Mandalorians don't even come into the picture until the advent of the Clone Wars.

And, I don't believe the term "Sith Witch" is a term among the lines of what you inferred. I think a "Sith Witch" is more or less a dark guru of sorts. Sort of like the Jedi Council, but the Witches are strictly Force users, perhaps historians, and are whom the Dark Lords turn to for wisdom.

I could be way off, but if the rumors about "Sith Witches" playing a role in the next two films are true, that's the best context I can think of, for how they'd fit into the timeline.

[This message has been edited by Acid_Rain327 (edited August 12, 2000).]

Guest Darth_Chaos

Sorry bout that didn't realize that I was wrong on most counts, if I caused any prob. let me know in either case I apologise.

------------------

Former Royal Guard for the Emperor

2_bg.jpg

Archived