Home

Here is what you want!!!

Guest Luke Skywalker

Guest Darth_Chaos

thanx.

------------------

Dark Lord of the Sith Order Sith Apprentice.

At last we shall reveal our selves to the Jedi at last we shall have our revenge.

Guest Darth_Chaos

thanx.

------------------

Dark Lord of the Sith Order Sith Apprentice.

At last we shall reveal our selves to the Jedi at last we shall have our revenge.

Guest darth_luis

This Luke Skywalker dude is a liar, in his info he says he´s a videogame tester for IGN, he´s the one and onli Ganjatron and George Lucas...

Don´t you have nothing better to do, Mr. luke/ganjatron/lucas? pathetic loser.

Guest Acid_Rain327

Wonder how IGN feels about being slandered by some ass on an affiliate's message board...

Anyone else still have doubts as to this guy's legimitacy, or kindness?

Guest Darth Wart

Please skip to the bottom of this post.

Upon reading this string, I:

1. Disconnected Gameshark, reset Playstation and loaded my 10/00 with all 8 characters game (which had been played through on “Jedi”).

2. Loaded Qui-Gon and beat Droidekas with 42 sec left. Was returned to main menu.

3. Selected Qui-Gon again and loaded level 12. Beat other guy in 42 seconds. Was returned to main menu.

4. Selected Qui-Gon again and loaded level 13. Played three games: lost 3-0, 1-0, and then won 5-4 (scoring 3 goals is all that’s necessary to unlock the concept art).

5. Quit out of level and was returned to main menu. Selected Qui-Gon again. Selected level 14. Turned ultimate lightsaber off and finished level. The “points thermometer” shot to the top, and when asked to save game, I said yes. When I X’d again on the “Save Complete” screen, I was returned (mysteriously, as everybody knows) to round 14 again. I quit; was returned to the main menu, where I selected “Continue Game” and was taken to the character selection screen.

6. Despite pressing “select” several times on each character’s image, nothing unusual happened.

The whole process took about 20 minutes. I don’t mind; I like playing the game.

Conclusion: Luke Skywalker and Darth Jeremy’s claims are pure horse****.

Just doing my job.

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

There is a complete online JPB strategy guide available at:

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Darth Wart

Dear Overshadow:

You're probably right; Darth Jeremy and Luke Skywalker are likely the same person. What's more, that person is probably the same one responsible for the postings of "George Lucas" and "Sith-Lord Ganjatron."

However, you can't PROVE that.

In the interest of being disinterested, I stick strictly only to what I can prove when I write about the coveted "secrets" of this game. I think there's people out there that appreciate that.

And I set out to prove one thing: that one could or could not obtain those characters in the manner prescribed. The identity of the claimants is immaterial to me.

I saw that post; but, to quote Fielding, "we do not disdain to borrow wit or wisdom from any man who is capable of lending us either." So, to me, it doesn't matter WHO the claim comes from; the claimant's identity is simply not a factor in scientifically determining the validity of the claim.

P.S. At age 16 my IQ tested as sub-genius.

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

There is a complete online JPB strategy guide available at:

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

[This message has been edited by Darth Wart (edited May 09, 2000).]

Guest Plo Koon

I saw your post too, Overshadow. I didn't feel like responding because I thought someone else would. Don't get mad at people and say they have a collective mind just because they don't reply.

"Listen to what I say."

-Shooter McGavin

------------------

plo_koon.jpg

Archived