Home

How are you all playing with Ki-Adi? I have only played as him/her in versouses?

Guest Obi-Juan Kenobi

Guest Obi-Juan Kenobi

how are you guys playing with him in the game? I have beat every level with every person and got every cheat unlocked (that I know of) Although I do have 2 characters that dont have skill 100 yet. Is that why?

------------------

John(juan)pronounced(wan)

All to gether its Obi-Juan Kenobi.

[This message has been edited by Kurgan (edited November 06, 2000).]

Guest Obi-Juan Kenobi

ohhhh, so do I have to do that all the time? or do I just do it once, and than he is unlocked?

------------------

Guest Obi-Jon

You have to save it to which ever game you want him saved to and hell be avalible in that game. i guess save all 7 traning stages in it to be safe.

------------------

"Your wepons...you will not need them."

Guest Obi-Juan Kenobi

Ok, thanks everyone!! I got him unlocked now!! smile.gif Although I see the problems you guys were talking about, he is slow, and he gets hurt when he blocks with ultimate sabor on, I have to keep togaling it on and off. That really gets annoying!! Well thanks again!!

------------------

Guest Obi-Juan Kenobi

oh yeah, I couldnt take it with Plo, it was to hard so i cheated, I poped the gameshark CDX in, so that wasnt completley hononst, but technically I still beat it with everybody, just not fairly. So you dont have to worry about that, although I definitley am going to beat him withOUT gameshark, that is my goal. smile.gif

------------------

So, other than the graphics, how is the DC version of JPB, compared to the PSX version (BTW, why is "PSX" the abbreviation for the PlayStation?)? Who in the PSX version is Ki-Adi most like? Finally, have any codes for the PSX version been released (if there are any, which I doubt there are, they're past due now)?

------------------

"Bring 'em on! I prefer a straight fight to all this jumpin' around."

Feel free to visit my Fan Site:

Mark-enobi's Site

Guest yoeng24

play station consol, I am guessing the x is fancy for console ???

I seriously love this game. It is great. I usually think star wars games suck, but this one is great

It was originally called Playstation X. As for DC version vs PSX version.....the extras are nice....but after playing through the DC version....I should have rented because overall it was the same game.

Guest Darth_Chaos

So far there is a code for the DC version it is for 2 player and for VS. mode push A+B+X+Y+R(right sholder button) to turn on or off Jedi Power Mode ex: In 2 player it lets you hurt each other or in VS. Mode it lets you not hurt each other at all

Your local Sith Lord

Chaos

------------------

And now you will die.

darthmaul05.jpg

Guest Obi-Juan Kenobi

have you tried that code? It is another BS code, I tried it, it didnt work. Also to that other person, i know Kiddi, or whatever his name is is a he, I was just makeing a small joke about it, becasue on the 4th level, when he talks to that handmaden, he has Adi-gallas voice.

Archived