Home

Hey!! This is cool, you can make the bombs bounce!!!

Guest Obi-Juan Kenobi

Guest Obi-Juan Kenobi

Hey, everyone, I just found this out, it really is overall useless, but it is cool. first get full items, or use a gameshark for infinate items, than through them all around, and right as the first one blows, pause it. Than unpause it, and the bombs with sky rocket!!! Just thought I would share!! smile.gif

Guest Obi-Juan Kenobi

Does noone care that you can make the bombs bounce? It is a really cool trick!!

well anyway, visit my site, I cant give out the URL right now, but I think you know it, and sign my guest book please, also PLEASE give my comments, i am kindof lost as to what to do with my page next, and I need the publics help Send any comments, things you want me to take out, or things you want me to put in, or spelling errors even, to soundfx4@aol.com Thanks for your help!! smile.gif

Well I'd suggest stop using your page for spam, but that's just my opinion. At least you're not posting it here.. so I guess what you do with your personal page is your business.

Kurgan

Guest Obi-Juan Kenobi

Spam?? There you go again!!! What is with you? I am NOT SPAMMING ON MY FRIKEN PAGE!!!! iam not trying to lure anyone into a "get rich quick" schemem!!!!! what is with you?? I just dont get it??!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?

Guest Darth_Chaos

This is a reply actually revelant to this topic.

I tried it and it's cool makes it easier to kill some enemies. also where on Lucasarts.com did you find this info at I would like to know if ya don't mind. Also all take a lesson from and CHILL a little.

Your local Sith Lord.

Chaos

Guest Obi-Juan Kenobi

hey, actually I didnt find it at lucasarts.com, I just wanted to get peoples attention, and apperentley it kindof worked!! smile.gif I just figured it out on my own one day becuase I had to pause the game!!

Archived