Home

Why can't I get my 2nd Jedi powers?

Swordchild

I beat the game with Qui-Gon and am now trying it with Mace. I beat every level rather well with Qui-Gon but i never got his Force projectiale thing. I got the healing after Tattooine. Same thing with Mace, I got his protective bubble thing but no lightsaber throw. i thought it was on the second or third level so i played them and got extreamly high scores. but i got no force powers. does my game need to be on Jedi for this to happen?

Guest jedihorn1

There is a score you have to hit to get the Force power. I believe Wart posted the scores for DC on a previouse post. I'm not sure if the levels are the same as they are for PSX.

------------------

Templegif.gif

Check out the best site for SW news rumors, fan fiction, chat and more! The Jedi Temple

I know about the marks, i feel like i have gotten them with no reward

Darth Wart posted these awhile back

1. 8K, 16K, 24K

2. 8K, 16K, 25K

3. 12K, 24K, 36K

4. 10K, 20K, 30K

5. 10K, 20K, 30K

6. 12K, 24K, 36K

7. 10K, 20K, 30K

8. 12K, 24K, 36K

9. 4K, 8K, 12K

10. 5K, 10K, 15K

i'm pretty sure i got all these marks for the first 5 levels. on level 3 you can keep hitting your tank for points. are there any tricks for level 2 or 4?

right now i am at Mace vs Maul. After two hours i can't even get to the second check point. It seems to be a miracle that i got that far. what tricks am i missing?

also, now that i have Maul is it possible to get him more life or more Force?

Like I said before, the DC may be different, but I found that using Mace's Saber Shield was a good way of fighting Maul.You get quite a few licks in each time. I would use it till my force was used up, then all you have to do is smack him a few times.

Unless the DC version is different, you cannot improve unlocked characters.

------------------

Templegif.gif

Check out the best site for SW news rumors, fan fiction, chat and more! The Jedi Temple

Guest Darth_Chaos

no you can't improve the secret characters it's a shame to. Now to my knowledge you have to be on Jedi to umlock most of the stuff that I know of.

Your local Sith Lord

Chaos.

Guest Darth Wart

I currently believe that it's not possible to get the third bonus (you meant 3rd in the name of this string, right?) unless your playing on Jedi. An exception to this is Ki-Adi, who for some reason cannot get the [/i]second bonus on some of the later stages, although he can get the third. Go figure.

The points benchmarks are definitely different on DC. Level 10, in particular, is very difficult to max out without purposely killing yourself right near the color maze.

The best way to beat Maul with Mace or Ki-Adi is to simply keep throwing your lighsaber at him. Unlike PSX, that's all you need. Just keep hitting him with that. However, you must max out level 2 to be able to do this.

Otherwise, check my post on how to beat Maul with Plo on DC. Theoretically, the same basic strategy should work if you're incapable of throwing your saber.

As for Mace's blue bubble, unlike PSX, it DOESN'T regenerate your health. Plus, the Saber Shield where you throw it around your head doesn't do crap in DC. Just keep throwing the damn saber.

Except the battle droid and Ki-Adi, you cannot improve the unlockable characters at all. This obviously makes the harder levels difficult, since your maximum life is invariably half of what it should be.

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

Get your free JPB guide at:

http://jedipowerbattlesguide.homestead.com/JPB.html

No I mean the second force power. with mace i have his big blue bubble thingie, and it does do damage and it heals you, i trapped maul with it acouple times and go all my health back ( i was about at half) a lot of points and did alot of damage to him. anyway i can't get his saberthrow. i think i chould get it on the second level, i kill everything and get all the bonuses but i never get my force power. same thing with Qui-Gon, no green force shooting thing.

my questions now are

1. how do i get my level 2 force powers?

2. how do i beat Maul with Mace?

3. what is Plo's stimpack good for?

4. any tips for maxing out the last 4 levels?

Archived