Home

How to finish Demo on Jedi Master?

husker3in4

After playing thru the retail version of the game, I decided to play the demo on jedi knight and jedi master. Jedi knight was pretty much the same, cept u get 2 reborn at the end. No problem there. Jedi master was yet still the same, the big difference being you cant use force heal or bacta tanks or med kits. They are there, u just cant use em. Still 2 reborn at the end, still no problem. After u kill the reborn, you can use the medkit in that room. The problem is after the big room where u kill the reborn, there is 2 little rooms with 3 storm troopers and one commander guy. In Jedi Master difficulty, there is a blue forcefield protecting the commander guy in the last room before you get to Jan. I can't seem to get thru that forcefield. I jedi mind tricked the commander guy, but he doenst turn off the force field. How do I get thru it? anyone?

Use the cheats Luke!

helpusobi 1

Then you'll need to disable the AI; notarget and then noclip to fly through the forcefield :)

You should be able to mind trick him, I don't think the game's main way of progressing through levels have changed, just got.. harder.. :confused:

Archived