Home

Filter

Danyael

Hey all... I think I read somewhere before.. but Not sure... Can there be a way to filter certain words from my server?? SOOOO many people constantly cuss at each other, call each other names, etc... that are really politically incorrect. I do not like to kick people.. but I find myself resorting to that. I know I can silence them, but then they cannot talk at all.. Are those my only 2 options?

Also.. ever notice.. that no matter how long the fight, If you are playing against sometime and end of killing them, if they are angry that they lost, they say.. "CHEAP, THAT GAY, YOUR GAY, YOU CHEATED" whats up with that? Are we surrounded by mindless hicks? Inbreads? Yes this is not a perfect world... but at least have the decency to be polite. I mean comon. Last night I was fighting with this guy.. he killed me like 9 times. I finally got him once by Yellow Stance DFA, and he said.. "Thats Cheap, you're gay.".. I in return.. hated to do this said. "WELL, YOU THINK THATS CHEAP? CHECK THIS OUT... " and I Kick/banned him. I hate doing that.. but people just need to chill.

I dont think I am cut out to deal with 10-15 year old little boys who has a fear of losing. And if he does lose, he has no other response other than to ridicule/make fun of the victor. Well enough of that.. thanks for letting me vent...

(IF I ONLY HAD A REAL LIGHTSABER, ALL YOU $HIT TALKERS WOULD BE DISMEMBERED)

:) HAVE A NICE DAY

OH YEAH.. LET THE FLAMING BEGIN!

Archived