Home

Push/Pull

N3mesis

I have been playing this game for a while and i´ve notice that some people push/pull faster then others, I thougth this was just a random feature dependig on the mana that the guy you are pushing has, untill i started to concentrate only in these guys that have super push/pulls it seems that even if you have lvl 3 push/pull this guys can pull faster. Has any one else notice this?

Faster? If you mean pushing and pulling at higher velocity then I can't say I have noticed :) But if you mean that players pull force push and pull off more effectively then that might be due to the opposition. These force powers are less effective against stationary opponents with lightsabers raised and a player is more vulnerable to push and pull when jumping or rolling and with their lightsaber drawn.

theres a code that can make u push and pull further....

bring down console type helpusobi 1 then type g_knockback then a number that is higher than its default (3000)

its fun to set it to really high numbers then push people and they fly far, and most of the time they die from the impact on the wall they hit.:D

Archived