Home

Vulcanus Admin Mod -question

Lord MuRaTuS

I have downloaded this great mod and I just got one question.

When I read in the readme, under the "Modifications"-section it says that the mod "Removed the 2 player at a time duel limit. "

What do they mean really? Can you have duels with like 3 players with this mod? That would be great..

Can somebody explain this to me, and how it's done?

Thanks

No, you cannot have 3 players in one duel. what it means is that you can have more than 2 players dueling at a time. that 2 ppl here, 2 ppl there, . you can have multiple duels going on @ the same time. I was confused as well when i first saw that but i figured out what it mean. would be nice though.. 3 ppl dueling at the same time.

Thanks, I get it now.

Damn, somebody should really make a mod that would let you fight like 3 people in a duel all at eachother or like 2 vs 1. Sure you can do this with Team FFA on a Duel map, but its not really the same thing coz no Internet servers support this nor is it any fun to play 2 vs 1 with bots and Team colors, I just want pure Episode 1 Naboo-reactor-room fight!! 2 vs 1 !! Hehe.

Well, On my server, if there are not too many people, I usually have two people take me on. no force powers except push and pull. This way, it is kinda even. We usually fight on the platform in ffa_bespin map. Its great. I usually win. The most I did was 4 on 1, and I lost horribly. Of course, I only fight with people who are not noobs cause they just go off and kill each other, for example........

3 noobs vs. ME,... this is how it will go.....

Noob #1 will accidently hit Noob#2, and then Noob#1 Gets angry, cannot remember who hit him, hit noob#3 just to be safe, then noob #3 with slash noob#2 and they all go off and kill themselves leaving me unharmed and with only 1 noob left to take out. It is no fun. could you follow that? :) I dont know if i made sense... or..

as soon as we start on of the noobs will start to complain because it is unfair because noob#2 is gay or lame, and then they start grip whoring or lightning whoring each other while i laugh, then i bunny them, and they are like swearing up a storm as only a 9 year old on a vengence could cause mommy and daddy would not by him a new playstation game . Then I Kick/Ban. heheheh

Originally posted by Danyael

Well, On my server, if there are not too many people, I usually have two people take me on. no force powers except push and pull. This way, it is kinda even. We usually fight on the platform in ffa_bespin map. Its great. I usually win. The most I did was 4 on 1, and I lost horribly. Of course, I only fight with people who are not noobs cause they just go off and kill each other, for example........

3 noobs vs. ME,... this is how it will go.....

Noob #1 will accidently hit Noob#2, and then Noob#1 Gets angry, cannot remember who hit him, hit noob#3 just to be safe, then noob #3 with slash noob#2 and they all go off and kill themselves leaving me unharmed and with only 1 noob left to take out. It is no fun. could you follow that? :) I dont know if i made sense... or..

as soon as we start on of the noobs will start to complain because it is unfair because noob#2 is gay or lame, and then they start grip whoring or lightning whoring each other while i laugh, then i bunny them, and they are like swearing up a storm as only a 9 year old on a vengence could cause mommy and daddy would not by him a new playstation game . Then I Kick/Ban. heheheh

Hehe, great story!

Actually I was playing some FFA on Bespin today also, and there was like 5 players including me. I pissed off these 2 players that were dueling eachother, by getting in the way on purpose (hehe) so they got really mad and they decided to team up and "kick my ass". Damn it was fun, they catched me in the platform and the hallways and stuff 2 vs 1, I had like mighty Star Wars-music on and it felt great kicking both their asses!!!

Archived