Home

A New Clan!

James Brophy

Well i want to start a new clan based on tusken raiders! anyone want to help? I can make A site but not a server. It would be called -=TR=- Standing for tusken raiders you can be all skill levels to join but to be a leader you need to be quite good. I havnt decided other options because i will leave them for all the leaders to decide (if i get any!) if you want to help start this clan just say so below...:) Thanks For Your Time;)

James Brophy

How many leaders will there be allowed? And what will the rules be?

As for my clan thing, I was going to set up a combat training system, involving the use of guns, sabers, and the force, to strengthen the offense and defense of it's members. (Once the site is properly set up and I actually get new members. :D )

The rules in my clan are quite simple. 1

1. Respect the 4 Masters.

2. Do not talk trash. (example: "I'm tougher than you!").

3. Swear very little. Swearing limit (while in training) : 3. Go higher than a 3, and you'll be placed on temporary leave until further notice.

4. Train as hard as you can.

5. Respect a higher ranked member's wishes.

6. When going into battle, fight with skill and honor. When training, fight for fun.

Simple, huh?

I'm not sure if I should call my clan "Jedi Warriors", though. Oh well........

You can post if you're interested in it or not, James Brophy. Your decision.........

I mean this not in a harsh or insulting way, I hope you understand.:cool:

Yeah! I Think That would be VERY good i would like to help. sounds like the system i had. I would only say you could do with a ranking system. But i am in the UK so it might be slightly harder to orangize, but i would like help. I cant do much but i can offer a site http://www.ourname.tk, it has 50mbs and NO adverts. I could update it whenever if you like.

Yeah, I'm making the ranks for the clan now. And, well..........not crash down on you too hard, I hope, but I've been working on the site. I can give you the location of the site builder I use, and my username and password, and you could be one of the filemasters, but, that's up to you, if you want to help edit the site.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived