Home

annoyance

Guest Obi Wan2000

Guest Obi Wan2000

ok, so i just get back from a couple of days away and i find the game is not released in england till the 5th of may and now i find all of this in fighting between us can some one please fill me in on wot the hell has happened

Guest Obi Wan2000

Originally posted by Obi Wan2000:

ok, so i just get back from a couple of days away and i find the game is not released in england till the 5th of may and now i find all of this in fighting between us can some one please fill me in on wot the hell has happened

------------------

"I am ready to face the trials"

Guest liquidkid

i'm not sure that anyone really could tell you everything that has happened. but one thing is for sure. LONG LIVE CHANCELLOR ANTILIES!!!! HOORAY!!!!

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> 5th of MAY?!!!I feel bad for you...hey isn't that the Cinco de Mayo thingy for Mexico? That's like either their Independence Day or the Day of the Dead. Oh well, I never paid enough attention in Spanish to really know.

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~Will I ever see you again?~

Guest 84Elan

In a nut shell the council was formed and then quickly recieved a ton of BS from many people on the board tempers flue and the maturity level of the forum went for adult to a Barny special in nothing flat. The board was flooded with all kinds of BS and bickering and it lost its once sterling luster. Things were so bad that Master Yoda Left and some others yet I knew Yoda Would return. Now all is back to normal as normal can be there are still small fights here and there but on a grand scale all is well in Internet land. Get it?

------------------

Remember...Your Focus Determins your Reality....

Archived