Home

Star Wars: Demolition

Guest Feilnyn

Guest Feilnyn

Star Wars® Demolition

Action-Arcade

PlayStation

Fall 2000

Star Wars Demolition, developed in conjunction with Vigilante 8 creators, Luxoflux, challenges players to compete in no-holds-barred vehicular combat tournaments against the worst scum and villainy the Star Wars universe has to offer. Players combat a bevy of Star Wars characters and vehicles, including cannon-equipped Rancors, heavily-armed Battle Tanks, lightning-quick STAPs, agile snow speeders, and the notorious Boba Fett, in an all-out arena fight to the finish.

I think LucasArts is really stretching the Star Wars license on this game.

How many people out there think LucasArts is

feeding Playstation owners junk? N64 gamers have Pod Racing, and Rogue Squadron, and soon

they'll have Indiana Jones and Battle for Naboo! LucasArts seems to try about half as hard on PSX games as PC and N64 titles.

Guest Jedi-Qui-Gon

Yeah I know....Why can't they give us the respect we deserve!!!!!Just Kiddin

They seem to be throwing things together for PSX gamers! A star wars twisted metal? What is that.....It's a horrible thought for a game...If just once they could make a virtually glitchless fun PSX game I would be happy

------------------

Untitled-5.jpg

we still have Dark Forces, I know its an old game, but its one of the best Lucasarts has come out with, PSX still has Masters of teh Terras Kasi, which in itslef was not a great fighting game in the truest sense of the genre, but I think its a great game too.

------------------

Kylilin, Jedi Master, and overall silly guy

Nice talkril.gif

Guest Feilnyn

Is Dark Forces for PSX as good as the PC version? I own the latter, and I love it. Would it be worth the money to buy the PSX game too?

Guest Jedi Kanigget

Although I haven't played it for PC, I have talked to firends who own it for the PC and it sounds the same. Most likely very little was lost in the translation from PC to PSX. You can probably get it for $20 or less.

------------------

SigFinII.jpg

Darth Wart's Strategy Guide in a friendly, easy to use form!(Sorry, that was bad.)

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Archived