Home

help on modelling head with an eye...

skater_craigd

ok, the story is, ive started my first model, ive made the head, but im un-aware of what to do with the eye, (iam modelling in Gmax)

do i just make a sphere and put that as the eye ball, and....do i actually join the eye up wiv the eye lid...ie: collapse the vertices together, help will be greately appreaciated....

you can look at the head so far, Sevled's Lar

thank you yours faithfully craig x

Take as reference some raven's models...In those models, the eye is a sphere, also you may notice that the eye ball is kinda spheric, so if you need more info, well, import for instance kyle or jeditrainer and see how is placed the eye in the head.

BTW,are you trying to review meshes from other people? That will help you a lot.

ok, thank you neway for your time, but ive tried importing the image but i cant, one reason maybe because im using Gmax?

ive been looking at the models by Raven but when i view them its hard to tell as the hole model is in wire frame thus making it hard to see the eye correctely...

help will be appreciated thank you....

one more thing, the ingame console, it doesent work for me, is there a certain you have to do first? the usual console button doesent work for me.

thanks for your time yours faithfully craig x

P.S : If you want to see the head so far you can look on here >>> Head-Model

Archived