Home

The Thread Where I Announce: "Hey! I Recorded A Song!"

Nitro

Get MTV Music Generator, for PSX, or the sequal for PS2. Those game's are better. But of course nothing beats a real Dj Turntablist System. Still it's good enough considering. I've made lots of good songs on my Music Generator. that game is hella fun.

EDIT: ah nvm should've kept my big mouff shut heh. I didn't realize that url was a link to song you made in real life. I thought it was like one of those lame online mp3 maker sites.

Still I hope some takes my Music Generator suggestion to heart. That game deserves some attention.

Originally posted by Hyperglide

Get MTV Music Generator, for PSX, or the sequal for PS2. Those game's are better. But of course nothing beats a real Dj Turntablist System. Still it's good enough considering. I've made lots of good songs on my Music Generator. that game is hella fun.

EDIT: ah nvm should've kept my big mouff shut heh. I didn't realize that url was a link to song you made in real life. I thought it was like one of those lame online mp3 maker sites.

Still I hope some takes my Music Generator suggestion to heart. That game deserves some attention.

QUESTION: what sites do you know of that can make songs, I am intrested in audio production, and have used music generator and other audio looping tools like Acid 2.0, but are there any sites that can make tracks?

Oh yeah, if you play an instrument, get a digital recording system (basic), and download protools free from their site, its pretty cool

Archived