Home

Anyone have a really good role-playing site?

Guest Adi_Gallia

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> I really want to role-play some where. Even if I have to make up a character, I'd rather do that any way. Anyone have a kick butt site for role-playing, or know of one? I want a Star Wars role-playing site, preferably where I can have a Jedi character.

I am making my own role-play now. I want to see some of the other sites, how they organize their stuff and what not. And besides, I like role-playing. The one I am making is for the council, if anyone would like to help they are welcome to do so. I would like people that know HTML so they can make updates once the site is made. Thank you, May the Force be with you!

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~Will I ever see you again?~

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

There is one on Jediknight.net now, go back out of this forum, to the community page, it is right underneath Jedi power battles. We talked to admin and they gave us one.

------------------

Strength over Fear...

Peace over Anger...

Honor over Hate...

Guest Acid_Rain327

Well, I don't want Master Yoda to strike down upon me for plugging, but talkcity.com hosts the official Star Wars chat rooms, and the people there are into role-playing (saber fights, etc.).

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> I used to go to talkcity...I'll look into that. I can't believe you guys got us a role-playing forum!And I was only away for one day...

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

Guest Darth_Maul

Although I havne't done HTML in a while, I may be able to help. My e-mail's darthmaul_mso@yahoo.com

------------------

darth_maul.jpg

Darth Maul, Sith Apprentice

There is no peace, there is anger.

There is no fear, there is power.

There is no death, there is immortality.

There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.

-Dark Jedi Code

Guest jedihorn1

Hey

A bunch of us are trying to start a game and we are trying to figure out a system that will work right now. U wanna get i n on it e mail me at jedihorn1@hotmail.com

------------------

There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, only knowledge. There is no passion, there is serinity. There is no death, there is the Force. (GOD)-Jedi Code

Guest jedihorn1

Sure. The more the merryier. smile.gif Everyone interested is invited!

------------------

There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, only knowledge. There is no passion, there is serinity. There is no death, there is the Force. (GOD)-Jedi Code

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> I would love to join, Jedihorn1!

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

Archived