Home

How do i do the "super fast close swing around" move?

Jedi Child

Hello. After playing JK2 on dueling servers and a few ffa servers, i've noticed there's a neat sabre move that people have mastered. It involves getting close your opponant and swing you're sabre around in like a whirlwind effect 360 degrees for about 4 or 5 turns.. it's an instant finisher...

But how is this move done?

I've tried to practise it by what i thought was the way: moving mouse around in a circle, but i've got no luck? :o

Can anybody help me?

everytime i ask, no one wants to say and they want to keep this to themselves.... it's not very fair.

thanks for any help you can offer.

I am sure you are refering to blue spinning. If in blue you hold strafe and forward or back and your primary fire button, you spin around several times very fast.

I would not think of the blue spin as a finishing move,

so its possible someone has altered the speed of the spin move so they can do the more powerful yellow or red just as fast.

No I won't tell you how to do this. It's not playing fair.

• 3 weeks later...

It can be the blue thing, or the saber throw thing (which is nothing like a finisher) or, any swing, with mouse sensivity to the max, turning arount very fast. Of course this turn as fast as you want thing should be fixed and this is a really lame move (which i'm not sure if was fixed somehow in 1.04, i tend to play with non-bug exploiting ppl).

Ok this is how u do it Jedi Child.

1)Put saber in red stance (You could do it in yellow but it's not as strong)

2)Set pull in for ur force

3)Now either pull someone or go up to someone so they're RIGHT next to you and turn around so ur looking completely away from them and press BACK + SWING. (Or whatever button u use to swin a saber) Your character should do a "360 whirlwind spin" and finish them in one hit. If it doesn't kill them in one hit they'll be REALLY LOW on health and just use lightning to finish them off.

Remember, u must be RIGHT NEXT to the opponent and face away.

->=The directions you and your opponent are at

-> <- =Bad <--> = Good

Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...

It could be using the saberists mod where you do a right to right back spin in red stance. You jump a few feet in the air and spin several times (4 or 5) and it does a lot of damage (due to it being red). This could be it, so try red stance, holding right and swinging, then changing direction to right and back [edit]while still holding attack.[/edit]

yo what you are talking about only works in 1.03 or some mods i have played what you do is pull is un blockable in that patch and you get close to some one and pull them over you then turn your back to them and press back and attack at the same time you will do this 360 spin move but spin you mouse around so that you vison does a 360 this move does more than 300 damage so i think this is the move you are talking about

Archived