Home

Mara Jade Model

willum_10

Gotta be one of the best models out there...I just wanted to let the author know that it kicked ass, if he checks these boards...keep up the good work man!!!

P.S.: Is a Jedi Leia model possibly planned for the future? If not, i think you should take it on...I doubt anyone could do better!

Where did you hear that???? Her sounds work just fine. I think what you mean is that she probably has multiple taunts that can be accessed with those MODS.

I agree the model is great. She's good look'n too. Makes me wish I was model too!

Her sounds were all converted from sounds and dialog in the Mysteries of the Sith game. I don't know, but I think they might have originally been 8-Bit samples, or had low sample rates since JK1 was designed to be played on a Pentium 90 (minimum) with maybe 32 MB RAM. The conversion to run in JO really shows how grainy and thin those samples sound. It would probably have been better to just re-recorded them by hooking the output of the soundcard back into the 'Line In'. Converting low rez samples into higher rez samples often doesn't sound so good.

Also, I can hear her sounds okay, but sometimes the samples on peoples Mods need to be kicked up 2 or 3 decibels. Just raise them up so high that they distort or are out of place with the rest of the game.

Archived