Home

Palace of Prostheses, that machine with pictures

Cora

I need help, btw how rude of me I forgot to say hi....

anyway’s when I sprayed the perfume he said it that it is like ...

"Woody, ...and flowery ,... and swampy"

Then please give me a detailed instruction in which way i should set the pictures in that machine. Please do tell me. i been trapped here since last two weeks :(

Thanks in advance

hey, whoa, you gotta wait more than two hours for a post, this isn't a chat helpline, this is a forum, people answer whent hey're online.

now, first of all, you can't really do much with the file retreival system without a name. Going too fast for ya? okay, by file retrieve system, i mean the machien with pictures on it, they retrieve files of people with different prosteses (and you wan't pegnose pete). now, only problem here is that like every hardened criminal, he has to use a fake name so he isn't caught and his fake name is Pegnose pete, that's not his real name. what you need is his real name. now deadeye dave is the trustworthy sort, plus he's blind so pegnose pete can tell him his name. dave knows his name, but can't identify him without his smell and that's how he does things. this means that you need to create a perfume that exactly like pegnoses smell in every way (exactly like the handkerchief). you said that the pefume you made is woody and flowery and swampy. well, i'd hate tot ell you this, but you're missing an ingrediant. smell the handkerchiefe again and see what you come up with to add to the perfume. when you get pegnose's real name and still can't get his file, come back here for more clues.

Archived