Home

Palace Cliffs - 14k and time limit? They must be joking!

Guest Jericho

Guest Jericho

Ok...I actually managed to beat this level with about 20 seconds left. But I was no where near the 14,000 points needed for the bonus. And with Maul next...I need help.

Where are all the points? I jump around and have to rush just to save the pilots. How do you complete this level with the neccesary points?

Thanks,

Jericho

Guest Mace_Windu

You need ultimate saber to get this one. With ultimate saber they die with ease and i got 15,000 with 75 to spare. I killed many of the staps which were 300 a piece i think using maces long range force. There is also a 2500 point thing near the end of the level(up a path to the left near a health powerup).

------------------

If all else fails remember, A jedi's power flows through the force. Feel don't think trust your instincts May the Force be with you...

Guest Jericho

Ultimate saber...hah!

Through the guidance of the force I have attained the 14,000 plateau...with barely seconds to spare.

After several attempts, the task is complete. Even with having the 14K and missing the last droid by mere seconds, and completing the level 35 points short, I percevered and attained my goal.

Mace is the MAN!

Jericho

Guest Jedi Dustin

yo-

here is are 2 tip that might help. first, you'll find a challenge power-up for 500 points hidden to the right of where you start. secondly, when you are going up the cliffs near the second health bonus look to the left when you see that and you'll see some cliffs you can go up to on the LEFT side. Up there you'll find an extra credit, a challenge (500 points), and a point power-up for 2500!!!! these help out a lot. It is hard to do without the ultimate saber, but possible.

Jedi Dustin

Guest Duel of the Fates

I agree with both Jedi Jericho and Dustin. I've done it, but with less than 1 sec. left...

May the force be with you... Run as fast as possible in this level, follw Jedi Dustin instruction, and remenber that the last ennemy (that you have to kill to save the pilots) worth 300 point each (well some of them)...

Guest LandoCalvresian

jeez at least you beat it i've tried like 20 times and i cant do it i hate that level so much if there wasnt a time limit it's the hardest level for me i cant beat it i've tried and tried again how do you get the ultimate lightsaber?

Guest ShadeShifter

Everything sounds good, but there's one thing missing. As you start the level, head immediately to the left. Behind part of the cliff there is a 1,000 point icon. Here are some other tips:

1. Try to kill the Staps. There points are

worth it.

2. If you have trouble with the missle droids, just run past them. It'll save time.

3. When you make it to the second area of the palace walls were there are two standard battle droids and one security droid, head south. There is a credit there worth valuable points.

4. When you reach the pilots, use every thing you've got. Save the untimate power-up until you run out of everything else. Also, head for the rooms with the droid with higher points firs.

Archived