Home

Cairn Reactor help please (pretty please!)

pootytang

I just shut the 4 lasers off and have nowhere to go. I returned to the 3 purple rapid fire lasers were and nothing happens. Supposedly a reborn should drop down, I kick his ass, and then slip in the hole he came from. But he never comes. No newbor, no hole, no relief!

thanks for helping

the 3 rapid fire lasers you are talking about are the ones that you destroy, yes? well in the long shaft through the hole after you destroy them, go there (after you shut off all of the lasers) and walk towards the hole in the ceiling. yes, a reborn should drop down, kill him, and force jump your way up the hole. maybe youve done all of this, possibly a bug is keeping the reborn from coming?

ok this is wierd! when I destroy the second rapid fire laser a large hole gets blown in the wall(one that I can step through) and when I destroy the 3rd laser a small hole in the wall opens. They both lead to the same place. As I walk down the long shaft there is a smaller shaft with a dead reborn already lying on the ground (I didn't kill him) but no hole above him and no hole anywhere else. The lasers are off, I have gone back to every shaft and nothing. Maybe it is a bug, in which case I'm screwed forever (that would suck).

any thoughts?

thanks for writing back

Archived