1. 1. Dogs or Cats?

• Dogs
    • Cats

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by vegietto

dogs rule cat suck and dogs could beat cats so easily

Your opinion only. Cat's do not suck. Dogs do not suck. And Dogs can't necessarily beat cats easily. Cats are quicker. And IMO (key words IMO) they are smarter then dogs. But that does not mean they are better. Not all dogs are playful and fun to be with. Not all cats are playful and fun to be with. Like I said before I had a cat that died one year ago. He was only 4. Noone and I mean noone can say that cat was lazy and did nothing all day. I used to wrestle it with my foot and it would wrestle back. Playing with your cat with a ball of string is quite fun too if you have a good cat.

So IMHO the two cannot be compared. I have seen dogs that are great, cats that are great. It is all based on what you prefer. So either say "imo" or say "from what i have seen". Don't just say they suck. Cause you really don't know what you are talking about. Who cares if dogs can beat up cats? Does that make them better? IMO it doesn't. They are equal.

This not a question of what animal can beat up any other animal. Just for the blow i've seen plenty of cats scare dogs away. Cats scratches are very vicious. Most people who are saying cats suck have probably never had a cat at all and are being stereotypical.

Archived