Home

In episode 2....

Guest Darth skywalker

Guest Darth skywalker

How is Yoda going to fight if hes too short and will Mace windu and all of the jedi council going to fight also.

Guest Jedi Ami-Naki

I think most of Yoda's fight will be done with force powers so it doesn't matter how tall he is. But if he fights with a saber I think he will levitate him self to be at the same level as the others.

Guest Derbunk

i read that mace's caracter, Samuel L. J. wanted a saber battle and was trying to get Lucas to give him a scene with that in it

------------------

1_bg.html

Soon to be in the Un-Council

Guest jedihorn1

Lucas has said that Yoda and Sidious will fight in Ep. 3 and it will be mind-boggling. They will use some force powers never seen before. It is gonna rock!

------------------

ijedi.jpg

There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, only knowledge. There is no passion, there is serinity. There is no death, there is the Force. (GOD)-Jedi Code

Guest Jedi Trunks

Nice Kyllin thats what i'm talkin about, another DBZ fan. o hell yea! i may be able to make Kyllin with a light sabre, do u want it?

------------------

JediTrunks2.jpg

Trunks, Supreme Jedi

"I was merely here to save a life, now I must kick some Cell Ass."

Guest BigBud

In the lightsaber fight with Yoda, He will float the hole time. Just high enough to be the same size as his aponent. Like Watto in Episode 1, except with the force and not wings. smile.gif

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

When Mace Windu was on a talk show last week, he said filming begins in May, and that they (Lucasfilm) had sent him Kendo tapes to study. If that is a round about way of saying that Mace will fight I dont know what is. smile.gif

------------------

shinobi.jpg

Strength over Fear...

Peace over Anger...

Honor over Hate...

Archived