Home

first level stupid question

tman77

Hey, I am stuck on the first level. I have entered the code for the bridge, got into the final section, and once I get to the area with the cold room, I cant figure out what to do. I have killed everything, and there are two doors left, but both are locked. One is at the end of a hallway with a corsswalk above me where you shoot two stormtroopers, and the other is the little control room where they have the automatic turrets... I keep thinking I missed a key card or switch, but cant find anything...

Thanks,

Taylor

when you first go into the room & see the stormies on the bottom level to your left, there is a room on the top level where you are that you can't get in but there is a stormie & an officer in there standing next to an explodeable container. You have to go along the ledge on the wall to get there. Either blow up the container, or shoot at the control panel to destroy it & A door will open.

You said you have entered the code for the bridge. Are you talking about the blue sign ?

Where do you have to enter this code ?

How???

I'm also stucked at the 1st level since 1 month now (since I bought the gamecube) and it starts to be very boring... =)

There are 3 codes, Blue, Green, & Red. You find them at different places in the game. Just walk up to anything that looks like a wierd control panel or something.

Once you get all 3, you have to turn on the panel where you enter the codes. There is a huge round room with platforms leading to the middle intersection with the code control panels where you input the codes. There is a higher level to this room with a ledge that goes around the room from a room with a control panel.

When you are at the control panel in this upper room you can see another control panel directly across that has a red shield around it. Press the control panel in front of you & you should see the red shield turn off. Now go out there & press that control panel to turn on the code input panel.

Archived