Home

hints

Guest starwarsrulez

Guest starwarsrulez

i just got this game a couple of days ago and i must admit it rocks!!..good way to unleash frustration and the overall gameplay is excellent...however i have one beef.....why doesn't boba fett have his slave 1 or any of his cool weapons??flamthrower????...string thingy???geez...what was lucasarts thinking??=p....also....can someone tell me how to unleash all of the secrets in this game??i completed the tournament on easy and damage high with boba fett and it didn't do diddly..also does any1 know who the 3 hidden characters are??thx...

Guest starwarsrulez

i just got this game a couple of days ago and i must admit it rocks!!..good way to unleash frustration and the overall gameplay is excellent...however i have one beef.....why doesn't boba fett have his slave 1 or any of his cool weapons??flamthrower????...string thingy???geez...what was lucasarts thinking??=p....also....can someone tell me how to unleash all of the secrets in this game??i completed the tournament on easy and damage high with boba fett and it didn't do diddly..also does any1 know who the 3 hidden characters are??thx...

Guest SABRIAN SIX

The three hidden characters are: Darth Maul on the Sith Speeder, Lobot on the Twin Could Car, and Boush on a Speeder Bike. You can access them by: 1. go to options. 2. go inside the preferences. 3. hold down both triggers. A typing menu shoud come up. Type in watto shop. Cheat Planet.com had this posted, but I already had them unlocked so I am not 100% this will work. To get them with out the cheat beat the game with every character even the ones you unlock. DC version. Hope this helps some.

------------------

The friends we have are a direct reflection of our relationship with higher powers.

Guest SABRIAN SIX

The three hidden characters are: Darth Maul on the Sith Speeder, Lobot on the Twin Could Car, and Boush on a Speeder Bike. You can access them by: 1. go to options. 2. go inside the preferences. 3. hold down both triggers. A typing menu shoud come up. Type in watto shop. Cheat Planet.com had this posted, but I already had them unlocked so I am not 100% this will work. To get them with out the cheat beat the game with every character even the ones you unlock. DC version. Hope this helps some.

------------------

The friends we have are a direct reflection of our relationship with higher powers.

Guest starwarsrulez

Originally posted by Pedro The Hutt:

Hey, I tought you were going to give us some hints!!! wink.gif

haha..sorry dood....but read the following replies and maybe they can help you out some more..am i right tho...this game rocks!!

Guest starwarsrulez

Originally posted by Pedro The Hutt:

Hey, I tought you were going to give us some hints!!! wink.gif

haha..sorry dood....but read the following replies and maybe they can help you out some more..am i right tho...this game rocks!!

Guest starwarsrulez

weird..anyhow..to reply to the two ppz that replied to my original message..for starters i have the P.S version of this game and thus doubt that the cheat you gave me is going to work..anyhow i'll try it and see what happens..0_0...secondly.^^..sorry about not having any hints..i'm lost enough as it is!!....but i promise that as soon as i figure anything out..you guys will be the first to know.^^..oh..what are the other secrets in the game??i heard about different modes of gameplay??darth maul on a sith speeder??how cool is that???? =)

Guest starwarsrulez

weird..anyhow..to reply to the two ppz that replied to my original message..for starters i have the P.S version of this game and thus doubt that the cheat you gave me is going to work..anyhow i'll try it and see what happens..0_0...secondly.^^..sorry about not having any hints..i'm lost enough as it is!!....but i promise that as soon as i figure anything out..you guys will be the first to know.^^..oh..what are the other secrets in the game??i heard about different modes of gameplay??darth maul on a sith speeder??how cool is that???? =)

Guest SABRIAN SIX

Yeah I heard that there were going to be more levels and and possibly other extras. If you followed Rogue Squadron as closely as I did then you remember that they spread giving their codes out for ever. I have to give them credit for sitting on that Naboo starfighter code until the movie came out though. Who knows what else there may be. If I see anything I will let you all know.

Guest SABRIAN SIX

Yeah I heard that there were going to be more levels and and possibly other extras. If you followed Rogue Squadron as closely as I did then you remember that they spread giving their codes out for ever. I have to give them credit for sitting on that Naboo starfighter code until the movie came out though. Who knows what else there may be. If I see anything I will let you all know.

Guest starwarsrulez

olla...

it's odd tho....there has to be more secrets in this game....more passcodes that can be used at the options screen..it would be kind of stupid for lucasarts just to have one passcode wouldn't it????hmm..wonder what things they might be???i wanna jabba on a sail barge..and where are luke, han, leia and c3p0???stormtroopers....masters of teras kasi had all off these characters, so i'm pretty sure there are more secrets...we just have to wait until they become available..

Guest starwarsrulez

olla...

it's odd tho....there has to be more secrets in this game....more passcodes that can be used at the options screen..it would be kind of stupid for lucasarts just to have one passcode wouldn't it????hmm..wonder what things they might be???i wanna jabba on a sail barge..and where are luke, han, leia and c3p0???stormtroopers....masters of teras kasi had all off these characters, so i'm pretty sure there are more secrets...we just have to wait until they become available..

Guest happyhaunt

Yes, there have to be more secrets in the game, or at least, more secrets were planned at one point. I have beaten the game every way I can think of, including ultimate victories with Darth Maul, Boussh and Lobot and nothing.

Considering that this game is essentially Vigilante 8 pt. 3, I expect there to be secret arenas, but I have not been able to unlock them. There is evidence of this on the Dreamcast version- pause the game and cycle through the music tracks. There is one track for each arena, including two extras marked "bonus." Intriguing.

Guest happyhaunt

Yes, there have to be more secrets in the game, or at least, more secrets were planned at one point. I have beaten the game every way I can think of, including ultimate victories with Darth Maul, Boussh and Lobot and nothing.

Considering that this game is essentially Vigilante 8 pt. 3, I expect there to be secret arenas, but I have not been able to unlock them. There is evidence of this on the Dreamcast version- pause the game and cycle through the music tracks. There is one track for each arena, including two extras marked "bonus." Intriguing.

Guest happyhaunt

A look through the cheats page in the Demolition strategy guidebook suggests that there are two more codes to be revealed. Most of the cheats listed in the book are simply tweaks for gravity and multiplayer settings (like much of Vigilante 8's codes), and I am assuming the two remaining mystery codes will eventually be posted to the LucasArts site to unlock two hidden arenas, as suggested by the extra music tracks available in the pause menu.

Guest happyhaunt

A look through the cheats page in the Demolition strategy guidebook suggests that there are two more codes to be revealed. Most of the cheats listed in the book are simply tweaks for gravity and multiplayer settings (like much of Vigilante 8's codes), and I am assuming the two remaining mystery codes will eventually be posted to the LucasArts site to unlock two hidden arenas, as suggested by the extra music tracks available in the pause menu.

Guest starwarsrulez

where did you get the strategy guide??is there somewhere online that i can find it??two new areas eh??let's ponder on what they might be....how about the gungan home???..or the rancor pit???beats me.....i am stll hoping that some new characters can be unlocked...where the heck is yoda??..stormtrooper???chewbacca???c3p0???darth vader???wedge antilles??an xwing????too many to mention.^^

Guest starwarsrulez

where did you get the strategy guide??is there somewhere online that i can find it??two new areas eh??let's ponder on what they might be....how about the gungan home???..or the rancor pit???beats me.....i am stll hoping that some new characters can be unlocked...where the heck is yoda??..stormtrooper???chewbacca???c3p0???darth vader???wedge antilles??an xwing????too many to mention.^^

Guest happyhaunt
Originally posted by starwarsrulez:

where did you get the strategy guide??is there somewhere online that i can find it?

EB World has it- http://www.ebworld.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=188407&mscssid=6HR3KFG8N13Q8NFGWVKR9NG31K56C8WE

It's not that terribly informative, but it does have overhead maps of the arenas and suggests a few combo attacks that I hadn't thought of. The exclusion of the two codes is quite annoying, especially considering the $15 pricetag for the guide.

Ryan

Guest happyhaunt
Originally posted by starwarsrulez:

where did you get the strategy guide??is there somewhere online that i can find it?

EB World has it- http://www.ebworld.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=188407&mscssid=6HR3KFG8N13Q8NFGWVKR9NG31K56C8WE

It's not that terribly informative, but it does have overhead maps of the arenas and suggests a few combo attacks that I hadn't thought of. The exclusion of the two codes is quite annoying, especially considering the $15 pricetag for the guide.

Ryan

Archived