Home

An Episode II Code May Be Released In 2002

Guest Dave Maul

Guest Dave Maul

Think about it. RS had a hidden Naboo Starfighter code until the movie came out, so there may be a code that lets you play as Anakin (Hayden Christensen) and whatever vehicle he has in the next film.

------------------

Banner.jpg

Guest Dave Maul

Think about it. RS had a hidden Naboo Starfighter code until the movie came out, so there may be a code that lets you play as Anakin (Hayden Christensen) and whatever vehicle he has in the next film.

------------------

Banner.jpg

All I can say is:"Maybe, Maybe not". But it would be nice if LEC did.But then LEC, would hve to take the risk of a HUGE SPOILER, if the code would get known before the movie gets released.(remember, we still have wait for more then a year. I think George would be mad if there really was a Ep.II code and that it would get known before the release or at least a trailer of the film).

------------------

No!

I am your father.

[This message has been edited by Pedro The Hutt (edited November 30, 2000).]

All I can say is:"Maybe, Maybe not". But it would be nice if LEC did.But then LEC, would hve to take the risk of a HUGE SPOILER, if the code would get known before the movie gets released.(remember, we still have wait for more then a year. I think George would be mad if there really was a Ep.II code and that it would get known before the release or at least a trailer of the film).

------------------

No!

I am your father.

[This message has been edited by Pedro The Hutt (edited November 30, 2000).]

Guest Darth_Simpson

I think a game released somewhat closer to the movie would be more likely...

Do you have the game yet Dave? I don't think I will get it, it doesn't appeal to me very much. I'm getting Shenmue first! biggrin.gif

Guest Darth_Simpson

I think a game released somewhat closer to the movie would be more likely...

Do you have the game yet Dave? I don't think I will get it, it doesn't appeal to me very much. I'm getting Shenmue first! biggrin.gif

Guest SABRIAN SIX

I think that Dave Maul could be right. Although there is a chance for a possible spoiler, no one had a clue about the Naboo Starfighter. who in the world would have thought to enter two codes one about Yngwie malmsteen and something about helix. I think that it is a good possibility unless it is a Factor 5 programming thing. Maybe something like that could happen then on Gamecube. But then again what the hell do I know! smile.gif

Guest SABRIAN SIX

I think that Dave Maul could be right. Although there is a chance for a possible spoiler, no one had a clue about the Naboo Starfighter. who in the world would have thought to enter two codes one about Yngwie malmsteen and something about helix. I think that it is a good possibility unless it is a Factor 5 programming thing. Maybe something like that could happen then on Gamecube. But then again what the hell do I know! smile.gif

Guest Dave Maul

No, I don't have the game yet. I'm getting it for Xmas.

Shenmue looks like an amazing game, it's the one I'm saving for!

------------------

Banner.jpg

Guest Dave Maul

No, I don't have the game yet. I'm getting it for Xmas.

Shenmue looks like an amazing game, it's the one I'm saving for!

------------------

Banner.jpg

I should be playing by tomorrow 12am (Brussels Time). HAHAHAHAAAAA, OOOHH FINALLY AFTER ALL THAT WAITING!!!!! Say Darth_Simpson, wanna race on who is going to be the first to tell Dave what Shenmue is like wink.gif. BTW Dave, have you decided what game you're going to get with your DC(accept Chu-Chu Rocket ofcourse).

------------------

No!

I am your father.

I should be playing by tomorrow 12am (Brussels Time). HAHAHAHAAAAA, OOOHH FINALLY AFTER ALL THAT WAITING!!!!! Say Darth_Simpson, wanna race on who is going to be the first to tell Dave what Shenmue is like wink.gif. BTW Dave, have you decided what game you're going to get with your DC(accept Chu-Chu Rocket ofcourse).

------------------

No!

I am your father.

Guest Darth_Simpson

Dammit, you'll probably reach Dave first...can't get it until Sunday! AHHHHHHHHH!!! I can't ****ing wait! ( sorry, I'm a wee bit excited about this game )

Guest Darth_Simpson

Dammit, you'll probably reach Dave first...can't get it until Sunday! AHHHHHHHHH!!! I can't ****ing wait! ( sorry, I'm a wee bit excited about this game )

Archived