Home

A word of advice please.

A couple of days ago, I got my new copy of the DC-UK magazine, inside was a review of... guess... oh come on... alright Star Wars: Demolition, and they gave it a 3 out of 10. Now my question is, is it really that bad, or is it good enough to spend 40£ on? Or you can give scores from other mag's.

------------------

No!

I am your father.

A couple of days ago, I got my new copy of the DC-UK magazine, inside was a review of... guess... oh come on... alright Star Wars: Demolition, and they gave it a 3 out of 10. Now my question is, is it really that bad, or is it good enough to spend 40£ on? Or you can give scores from other mag's.

------------------

No!

I am your father.

Guest Dave Maul

Dave Maul: Info You Can Trust

I'd say, no way in Hoth is this game worth the release price of £40. If you can find it for £25, then it may be worth it, but still...

IGN.com gave the DC version a 7.6, and the Official UK Dreamcast mag hasn't reviewed it yet. I'd say wait for it, but if you're mad for SW then you've probably already got it. If not, and you are mad for SW, then get it.

It's a good game from what I saw (a PSX version running on a PS2 with little to no graphics enhancement) in control and idea, but it seems a bit too easy; some people say they have completed it in a day or less. Rent before you buy (eh Simpson? wink.gif)

------------------

Banner.jpg

Guest Dave Maul

Dave Maul: Info You Can Trust

I'd say, no way in Hoth is this game worth the release price of £40. If you can find it for £25, then it may be worth it, but still...

IGN.com gave the DC version a 7.6, and the Official UK Dreamcast mag hasn't reviewed it yet. I'd say wait for it, but if you're mad for SW then you've probably already got it. If not, and you are mad for SW, then get it.

It's a good game from what I saw (a PSX version running on a PS2 with little to no graphics enhancement) in control and idea, but it seems a bit too easy; some people say they have completed it in a day or less. Rent before you buy (eh Simpson? wink.gif)

------------------

Banner.jpg

Well again, if you already have the PSX version, you can play it with enhancements on your PC (if you have a decent machine) using one of the many emulators out there..

Kurgan

Well again, if you already have the PSX version, you can play it with enhancements on your PC (if you have a decent machine) using one of the many emulators out there..

Kurgan

• 4 weeks later...

Archived