Home

Wouldn't this be funny?

Guest Garindan

Guest Dave Maul

heh heh...funny Simpsy...BTW, this message is comin' atcha from my DC, which I've finally got online with! Huzzah!

------------------

Banner.jpg

Guest Darth_Chaos

You know what? I've been reading this damn topic, all that I've seen in here is a bunch of childis people arguing over NOTHING (except for you Kurgan) I mean come on people! these are Video Gaming Machines! what is the main purpose of a Vid game machine? to provide entertainment, now I'm normally a chilled out guy and all, but Tom, Dave I say DON'T SAY ANOTHER WORD AGAINST THE OTHERS SYSTEM ON THESE FORUMS AGAIN!!! it is really pissing some of us off that visit regularly alright! I'm going to stop ranting now and go drink some Mt. Dew

Your Damn Pissed Sith Lord

Chaos

It seems whenever there's the word PS2 anywhere on these topics then there's an argument!

There is no better console b/c there's only one way to judge them by and it's by the ammount of FUN they bring you. And that's a totally personal choice. Therefore no one can tell anyone else that a console sucks or is better. You can suggest certain things but in the end it's all about fun.

If the console is fun, then it's worth it.

------------------

You can do it your own way

Just as long as it's done just how I say...

Archived