Home

LMAO, Infinium Labs, what a joke!

Psynex

Seriously. I read this info days ago at Penny Arcade. Even the biggest games network site IGN didn't have anything good to say about it. At the time Infium's website wouldn't even work. They promise some 30,000 games!? Ok, the only way that's possible is if they ALREADY EXIST! They have no press release for developers, current project ideas, and the stupid flash video on their main page keeps using the word IMAGINE over and over. I can imagine it sure, but I see it this way, Microsoft is eventually going the route that Infinium is with their subscription, rent, and parental services and Infinium's goal is for 2005; I can see MS implementing all of that within the year in the already existing Xbox. Lastly, the stupid phantom won't even work without a broadband connection! LOL, if by 2005 Infinium plans of having the Phantom as common as a TV by that date then they better start helping all of the phone companies of the world run optic lines because I can say that we STILL won't have broadband in my area in 2005.

Archived