Home

A question about grapples and jetpack...

Darth NeoVenom

There's a new version of JediPLUS. It is called OmniMOD v1.4 which is JediPLUS v5.2(I think). You just go to configuration and set what button you want the jetpack to be. The way I figured out how to use the jetpack is the following:

1. First check if the jetpack is enable. The way to do this is to open up console (press shift and the button above the Tab button]. After doing this a screen will appear.

2. When the consule is up, type "mod_jetpack 1". This enables the jetpack to be used by only Fetts and mercenaries (I think). Setting it on 2 is for use by everyone. To up is the space bar (by default) and to go down is the C button (by default). To turn disable it, open up console again and type in "mod_jetpack 0".

If anybody knows anything about the grapple,can you let me know? -Thankz- :saberr::dmaul3::sprobe::sithm::holosid:

success! i downloaded omnimod 1.5 and it all works! jetpack as you described, i had to use one key to turn it on/off and then use jump/crouch to move up/down.

dont kno if this works in 1.4 but after setting a key to grapple (in the controls menu) i found it did something. Hold the key down and the grappling hook goes further, let go and you get pulled towards wherever the hook landed. sort of works but not much use really:indif:

ta for your suggestions.

No problem. Thankz for the info about the grapple. I'm going to try it out and let you know the results. I've also downloaded OmniMOD v1.5. They took the mutilation out (able to cut off body parts). I wonder why? Also, I think it will be very helpful if they put a gauge for the jetpack. Thankz again. :saberr::dmaul3::sprobe::sithm::holosid:

I got the grapple to work. :D !! I thought the grapple was kinda like the way Batman's grapple uncoils, but oh well, I guess it is hard to make it look like that. But still, I give credit for the people who made a grapple in the 1st place. When I brought up console, I typed "mod_grapple 1". I thought it was on because normally when you set something on "1", it is considered on. I was like.."Why it isn't working, it's on?!?!?". So I decided to set it to "mod_grapple 2" and it worked. Thankz for your help psoul.:saberr::dmaul3::sprobe::sithm::holosid:

yeah, there's smthg in the readme about setting 0, 1 or 2 for different types of games and who can and cant use a grapple.

sorry to hear i missed out on dismemberment. I worryingly enjoyed slicing stormtroopers in half on SP mode with g_saberRealisticCombat set to 1 !

dont suppose you've had any success with g2animent? i can get players to spawn but they kind of appear half underground and dont go anywhere. actually, not sure what they're supposed to do.

cheers, happy grappling :D

Archived