Home

i diddnt know that saving the galaxy would be THIS easy

Guest Jaster_Mereel

Guest Jaster_Mereel

Although i loved rogue squadron and found starfighter to be the answer 2 my dreams i was really dissapointed in the easyness of compleation of this game. i know it offers many x tra missions and two player but those wont last we need a good challenge and some longer missions.

Guest Jaster_Mereel

I just bought a PS2 i am not gonna buy a gamecube just 4 a game they should be able to incorperate the items i noted in any game.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kurgan

Yup. And if you're a Rogue Squadron PC fan, check out Battle for Naboo. I was playing the demo the other day (finally got the dang thing to work) and it's pretty cool (although the human models are pretty bad).

I'm guessing that RS2 will eventually get ported, but if not, it's no big deal since it's just one game, and I don't plan to spend another $200-300 on console equipment just to play one game.

Btw, there is a PC version of StarFighter coming out that is supposed to be even better than the PS2 and Xbox versions, I'm kind of interested in trying that one out (and I still need to try out XWA for that matter). ; )

Kurgan

[ June 30, 2001: Message edited by: Kurgan ]

Archived