Home

First Post!

Guest Lord Malice

I don't know what to do. It's only coming out on Play Station 2 and I was originally planning to get the "Dolphin" (Next Nintendo system) instead. They'll both cost a good amount of money. I have no idea what to do.

------------------

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that

leads to complete obliteration. I must face my fear. I must let my fear pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone, I will turn and look back into it's path, and only I will remain. In this very breath we take now, lies the secret that all teachers try to tell us.

Fear....fear is our ally." -Lord Malice

Guest Pyre

Originally posted by Lord Malice:

I don't know what to do. It's only coming out on Play Station 2 and I was originally planning to get the "Dolphin" (Next Nintendo system) instead. They'll both cost a good amount of money. I have no idea what to do.

Why waste your money on a Nintendon't system?

Guest Darth_Simpson

hehehe

I agree. Nintendo sucks. Go buy a PS 2 instead!

Starfighter looks great, and I cant wait until it comes out!

Guest Commander 598

Why does it suck!?

------------------

The Battle Droid Commander With full Inteligence-Commander 5-98

Guest Darth_Simpson

It doesnt have the same qualities as Playstation. Its games are all crap, except for Goldeneye and Zelda, and the get outdated VERY quick!

Guest Grand Admiral Thrawn

PSX2 may be the first console that I buy!

------------------

The Darkside? I've been there. Do your worst.

Guest 84Elan

I fist bought a 64 after my friend got goldeneye I was hooked. Then after waiting forever for Zelda I got fed up with 64's lack of games and canceled promised games ie Robotech Crystal dreams for one; there have been more games canceled for the 64 than made I think. BTW I am still waiting for Perfect Dark this game is the only reason why my local Funcoland does not have my 64 now, that and goldeneye.

I mean granted you are not going to like every game that comes out but if you only have a hand full compared to PS then you are really hard pressed. plus too with Game boy sales going through the roof I do not think that 64 is getting its fair share of dady nintedo's attention esspecially after it has been a masive disapointment.

As for the Dolphin I will belive it when I see it Nintendo has really droped the ball in my mind how could they get killed by a machine that has half the power and inferior graphics I know SONY has a ton of pull but please this is Nintendo we are talking about.

[This message has been edited by 84Elan (edited May 16, 2000).]

Archived